The Indiana Black Expo (IBE) 44th Annual Summer Celebration will see speakers, vendors and visitors from across the nation descend upon downtown Indianapolis from July 10-20, 2014 to experience the Indiana tradition that has become the largest black exposition in the nation.
As part of its commitment to two of its core values – corporate responsibility and diversity – Cummins is in its ninth year as a sponsor of the IBE Summer Celebration. Dozens of employee volunteers are mobilized to support IBE Summer Celebration events, such as the Consumer Booth, Education, Family Day and the Employment Opportunity Fair.
This year Cummins will engage with the community in a whole new way. A limited number of Consumer Booth visitors will be able to receive goodie bags by participating in the Cummins IBE Social Media Giveaway. To be eligible, any non-Cummins employee must do the following:
- Follow us on Twitter (@Cummins)
- Take a photo during the IBE Summer Celebration of the Cummins logo, the Cummins booth or a Cummins product (selfies are preferred).
- Tweet the photo to @Cummins and use both of the following hashtags: #cumminsIBE2014 and #good4IN
- Visit the Cummins IBE booth (Hall E, Booth No. 449) during the following hours and show the Tweet to a Cummins employee to claim your Cummins gift bag:
- Friday, July 18 (11:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, July 19 (9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Sunday, July 20 (11:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
Gift bag quantities are limited (only 200 bags!) and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The giveaway will officially end after the first 200 gift bags have been handed out. Given the digital age in which we live, what better way is there for Cummins to connect with the community than by using social media at the IBE Summer Celebration? We hope to see you there!
- Entrants must be of at least 18 years of age. This giveaway is open to legal residents from any country (except residents of the province of Quebec, Canada) where the contest is permitted by federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local law.
- Photographs must be submitted electronically via Twitter to @Cummins.
- The entrant waives all moral rights in connection with the submitted photo. The entrant grants Cummins Inc., its affiliates and assigns (collectively “Cummins”) a nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the photo in any manner at Cummins discretion without any compensation of any kind, and without credit given to the photographer.
- The entrant consents to Cummins publishing the entrant’s name and the submitted photo in other publications or locations at the discretion of Cummins.
- The Giveaway will adhere to the following timelines and deadlines: (a) all submissions must be made between July 18, 2014, July 19, 2014 and July 20, 2014.
- By submitting photos on-line the entrant acknowledges and agrees that their photo will become part of the public domain and Cummins will not be held liable for any copying, re-posting or unlawful use of the submitted photo.
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, IN PART OR IN ITS ENTIRETY, BY FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, TERRITORIAL OR LOCAL LAW. Entrants agree that this giveaway is subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Indiana and the forum for any dispute shall be in the State of Indiana, United States of America. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Giveaway are hereby excluded and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. By entering, entrants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the Giveaway Administrators are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Giveaway; and (c) that Cummins Inc. may use the submitted photographs in any publicity or advertising relating to the Giveaway or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law).
- If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, Trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Cummins that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Cummins Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. If Cummins Inc. elects to cancel or terminate the Giveaway, Cummins will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs.
- This Giveaway is sponsored by Cummins Inc., 1800 One American Square, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46282. All questions concerning this Giveaway should be directed to email@example.com or a private message on Twitter @Cummins.